05 May Pay provisional tax when it suits your business and your cashflow.
If your cashflow is lumpy or seasonal and you’re short on cash for upcoming tax payments we can help.
With terminal tax due on in April quickly followed by provisional tax on the 7th May. It’s easy to feel overwhelmed. If cash is in short supply we can help take the pain away with tax pooling. Tax pooling is an IRD approved service that helps business make the right tax payments at the right time and save on IRD use of money interest (UOMI) and penalties. Interest rates are lower than borrowing from banks and don’t require the level of security than many do. It’s all about making your business run smoother.
Missed a Tax payment?
If you’ve missed or underpaid a tax payment you can use Tax Pooling to buy this back dated tax. Purchasing tax from the tax pool will help save up to 30% use of money interest and 100% of late payment penalties. Purchased tax needs to be transferred to the IRD within 75 days of your terminal tax due date.
Only income tax can be purchased to satisfy a tax liability for a current year.
- Save up to 30% over IRD use of money interest
- No minimum purchase amount
- Eliminate late payment penalties and use of money charges
- Flexible payment options to suit your cashflow and business priorities
Defer upcoming provisional tax?
Short on cash for upcoming tax payments or want an alternative source of funding?
Defer upcoming provisional tax payments and choose your repayment options.
- Tax financing is simple to organize with no security required
- Setting up a tax finance arrangement is often cheaper than purchasing it ater
- Simply pay the interest up front and set a repayment schedule
Don’t be afraid to ask for help. We can help you be proactive with your cashflow and meet your tax liabilities, in a fast, smooth and hassle free process. Contact us for a chat, zoom or meet to discuss.